Adform is independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally. All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. We have over 700 employees globally, with offices in 17 countries throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Working as a Creative Specialist you become an expert in our Rich Media solutions. Using that expertise you will be supporting Creative Agencies and act as a first point of contact for any technical issues and present exciting banner formats. In liaison with the Production Services team you should search for the best possible Rich Media solutions so they meet Clients’ needs and expectations.
· Design innovative Rich Media solutions for largest Advertisers and Agencies
· Target largest Creative and Media Agencies to deliver product education sessions
· Support Creative and Media Agencies and be the first point of contact for their queries
· Compile clear case requests for our Production Services and Technical Support teams
· Support Sales team on meetings and assist on creative queries
We hope you
· Have strong creative and interaction skills
· Have big interest in multimedia and online innovations
· Have Creative Agency work experience
· Have experience in working with Adobe CS
· Are self-motivated and result driven
· Are fluent in English language
We are offering
· Possibility to be on the top of online advertising business and technology
· Opportunities to take responsibility and manage tasks independently
· Varied and fun tasks in an informal international environment
· A positive and pleasant work atmosphere
· Working at a successful company with strong growth
If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.