Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, VIVA, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our Brand Solutions team in Warsaw we are recruiting a:
Job ID#: AMBS
Position: Full time, maternity cover
This role is primarily responsible for achieving individual sales targets via offering tailor-made advertising solutions and building and maintaining relationships with direct clients and media agencies.
• Active sales in terms of initiating new business
• Executing sales with existing and new clients
• Negotiating sales contracts
• Creating tailor-made communication strategies, presentation decks and complex offers
• Ensuring that all campaign planning and bookings are implemented effectively
• Maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
That’s why we want you:
• At least 3 years of proven experience in Sales in media environment
• At least Bachelor’s degree in business economics
• Strong client focus
• Ability to deliver financial targets and work efficiently under time pressure
• Good project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, resourceful, organized, creative, focused and flexible
• Practical knowledge of media market
• Fluency in English and Polish is a must
• Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel and proficient in Microsoft Power Point; experience with AdvantEdge will be an advantage
• Interest in the media and entertainment industry
• Employment contract and competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
• Great benefits package including health care and sport card
• Challenging job in a multicultural environment
• Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV and Motivation Letter via e-mail to email@example.com
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level.
We're looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please provide a clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in the application of employment for present and future recruitment processes purpose by VIMN Poland Sp. z o.o. located at Domaniewska 49, 02-672 Warsaw as the data controller. I also agree to the transfer of personal data contained in job applications to companies in the Viacom Group. I also confirm that I have been informed about no obligation to provide personal data and the right of access to them, and the possibility of correcting them.”